We started out Friday night at the Tandoori Oven. It is a fabulous Indian restaurant that shares its home with a sinclair gas station. However unique the restaurant is, we love it all the same. Dan and Cathy drove all the way out to Logan to come to the graduation ceremonies. Roxy graduated as well so they killed two birds with one stone.
These are a few of the friends I made over the years at USU. (Left to right) Shasta Burton (I love her for her cynical, but hilarious attitude), Julie Pederson (I will never forget our laughing/crying fest in an ESL class), me, and Marla Nielsen (the silly freshmen who now has a beautiful baby boy).
My mom truly supported me emotionally throughout my college career. I don't think I could have done it without her :)
My sexy husband who wore the new polo we bought him because I said so. I really lucked out with finding Chris! I don't know where I would be if he wasn't in my life helping me stay sane.
My awesome new sister-in-law who I can share all of my funny stories with. She even stood in the dirt so our height difference wouldn't be so alarming on film. I can't wait for the YEARS of memories waiting to happen.This picture was taken on Mother's Day. Dan and Cathy were on their way back to California, but were kind enough to stop for lunch and chat with my dad. It was even Cathy's birthday!!! If you can see in the tiny picture I uploaded, there is a new addition to my family. Yes that's right! My brother is dating someone! She is awesome and I think a great match for my brother. Unlike his first serious girlfriend (who was a total douche bag) Alyson actually talks and has a lot of goals she wants to accomplish. I think my dad loved her as well...


1 comment:
Love love love love. And I can't wait for YEARS of memories, too!!!
Post a Comment