we live in a basement apartment with crappy neighbors and currently a lot of mu
d. If I could wish anything I'd wish a new apartment (and preferably not a basement) and a brand new puppy. I had cats once upon a time and sadly it didn't work out. You can give me all the crap you want : ) Chris and I started looking at ksl.com because of a friend's success in finding a cute new edition to his family and came across the idea of a jackapoo. Its a mix between a jack russell terrier and a poodle. I know it sounds a little douchey but the poodle half simply makes the jack russell a little more s
craggily. Unless of course you find a dog who has parents
with more poodle in them. So a word to the wise if you are interested in getting and like the pictures get a puppy with more jack russell terrier in him or her.But being an adult I have accepted the fact that I could not welcome into my home a brand new puppy until we either move into an apartment that is pet friendly or find an apartment in Texas that will be accep
ting of a cute little doggy.
2 comments:
We just got rid of our cat in preperation for the baby and Peter has been sad. It's a good change though. Those dogs are pretty cute... good luck finding one!
We have the internet at home now so I will be (hopefully) a lot better about keeping things updated on my blog as far as the pregnancy goes. And when she does come we will post LOADS of pictures!
Oh I love having a dog! If you get a dog that's hypoallergenic (non-shedding) the land lords are much more flexible. Oliver is a Malti-poo.... good idea on the mixed breed :)
Post a Comment