Monday, July 12, 2010

Any Ideas?


Meet Stanley the fish. We received Stanley as a wedding gift from a generous couple in my home ward. Its a hand crafted serving trade made in India. He's cute in his own way, but we don't serve often. We have moved Stanley from Logan to Idaho and from Salt Lake to Texas. Should we take him to Blanding with us? I think we could get some money for Stanley, but where do we attempt to sell him? I'm sure some crazy Texan women with large blonde hair would love to get her hands on Stanley. If only fate would bring us together! What are you ideas for Stanley??

8 comments:

Heaton said...

I love it! You should paint it and hang it on the wall

Chris and Marissa said...

I think it'll make the trip to Blanding just for that!

Roxy said...

Ebay, baby... or KSL... Or some wedding present for someone who doesn't read your blog... :)

Roxy said...

Larry says it should be your mascot. It has a name already...

Chris and Marissa said...

Fish eh... I guess it could work out. Larry why don't you come up with a great catch phrase to go along with Stanley????

Chris and Marissa said...

Fish eh... I guess it could work out. Larry why don't you come up with a great catch phrase to go along with Stanley????

Chris and Marissa said...

Apparently that was really important so I posted it twice.

Yolanda said...

At least it doesn't hang on the wall and sing to you.. those fish creep me out.