Chris and I love to joke around with each other A LOT! With the addition of our new phones the joking hasn't stopped. (I feel silly talking about aspects of phones, but it is needed for explanation purposes) With our droids you can download free wallpaper photos that range in many different categories. Basically you can get any type of picture that fits your fancy. Remember when cell phone companies would charge you?!? Makes my blood boil! Anyways, I love to change Chris' wallpaper picture to girly, lovey-dovey pictures like this BEAUTIFUL heart shaped ring sitting upon pink, "true love" M&Ms. It makes me giggle to think of him catching something so pink on his phone.
Chris decided to play the game and changed my wallpaper to this creepy picture. If you know me you are aware that I don't watch horror movies or like haunted houses because I don't like being scared unnecessarily. He also left to run an errand after changing the picture. It was night, he left me home alone, and there was odd bangs and booms going on downstairs and outside. I picked up my phone to call Chris and inform him that I was scared when I saw that evil picture. He also locked my phone with a different password so I could not change the picture or call anyone. It was an excellent move on his end, but it freaked me out. I imagined some crazy Texan hiding in our closet whose first serial killer move was to change wallpaper pictures.
The bangs and booms were fireworks going off... go figure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment