Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vacation and Family Time

We are an aunt and uncle again!  Nora Demarious Merket was born on July 4th to the happiest of parents--Larry and Roxy, my brother and sister-in-law!  We were so excited to have the chance to meet her!  I now have two nieces!  I hope to meet Maya next Thanksgiving or Christmas if it all works out.  Here are a ton of pictures for you to enjoy!

Nora in Larry's arms :)

I stole this one from Roxy... it was just too cute to pass up!

Chris, Nora and I in St. George!  It was so much fun to be with family!

The proud papa and uncle.  

My favorite of Chris's special pictures.  He looks so happy holding Nora :)

Chris and I in front of a large lava tunnel in Snow Canyon.

The group at Snow Canyon.  This trip was also very needed because Liz is going to China in about a month!  I will really miss her, but I am glad she will be furthering her career so much!  We hope to visit some day!

Another group shot at Larry and Roxy's!  It was so great to spend the week with everyone!

Another shot of Snow Canyon!  It was such a beautiful canyon to visit.  We hope to go back and visit Zion as well Snow Canyon.

This is part of the gift that Chris and I gave Nora.  It has her birth information in the middle and a letter N made out of buttons.  I think it is one of my favorite birth announcement gifts that I have ever made!  

1 comment:

Roxy said...

We absolutely LOVED having you here!! Thanks again for everything! And we're honored to have received the most beautiful of the button gifts. :) We love it!