Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving!
Ok, I am really behind with blogging. I wish I had some great excuse answering your question of why. Why do you limit us from reading about your lives? Why, Marissa, must I wait weeks before I find out what you did with your Thanksgiving break? I know its a hard reality to swallow, but it's the reality of the matter. Hopefully you caught on early into this post that I am trying for sarcasm. And I realize it is just that... trying :) For Thanksgiving we were able to visit our awesome family! We headed down to St. George (or St. Gizzy as I like to call it-- that did earn me a few odd looks at a faculty meeting). We had a ton of fun in the sun with the Merket family and we were able to check out Larry and Roxy's awesome new home. It is a beautiful (and large) place in Bloomington. They are situated right next to an amazing park that even has geocaches galore. We brought the pups (and there are more than one these days) and had a ton of fun. The only downside to the entire trip was the fact that I did not get any pictures. I do not know how this is possible... I must be off my A-game these days. I must say the visit to St. Gizzy has made me more and more interested in moving there. It would be so great to live by family again. Plus, it is situated right in the middle of Salt Lake and southern California. The only family member that is left out of this picture is my father... but hell, I only get to see him once in a blue moon anyways. Maybe one day when Chris and I have grown up we can figure out if St. Gizzy is a good spot for our family or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to see you blogging again :) I'm so happy you had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment