Saturday, June 19, 2010

What fills the sunny hours...

Right now I am without a part time job and family/friends nearby. I struggle to fill the hours with productive activity while Chris is at work. I tried to work on the logistics of our move, but found the landlords in Blanding to be ready for rent already. That is something our bank account cannot handle on top of the pricey move coming up. I haven't worked at a paying job since DECEMBER 2009!!! We have faith that the lack of appeal of location will help our chances at finding something that will work. In the mean time I have a long reading/prep list which includes teen novels such as: Stargirl, The Giver, The Outsiders, Call of the Wild, Christmas Carol, and Tom Sawyer. I am making progress on the list while also enjoying some entertaining reads.

Next on my list is to fold this massive pile of laundry (yuck)
and to start filling our banana boxes furnished exclusively by Wal-mart.

No comments: