
So as some of you may know I am commuting to Logan on Tuesdays for my last semester before I student teach. I get the opportunity to stay in Logan until Thursday when I head up promptly after my class. I only have 7 credits and therefore my time in Logan isn't dedicated to school alone. I haven't had to entertain myself so much in the recent past and I'm a bit out of practice. Luckily the school has a wonderfully large library with lots of computers and of course the big life saver... the Internet. Without which I would be stuck to reading every ounce of homework and being prepared 110% rather than a good 100%. If only I could have attempted a semester like this when I was doing 18 credits and working 30-40 hours a week with two jobs. My GPA is very good...well respectable, but boy I would have learned a lot more if I could devout 6 hours straight in the library. You live and learn I guess. Oh and this lovely image isn't me... google's images are fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment