The day finally came! Larry and Roxy are wedded and on their honeymoon as I type. This first pictures was outside of Jen Clifton's house. She was so kind to house the Merket family while they were in town. We met a cute bunny and studied a hobo spider trapped in a jar. (Useless information for you I know but part of the adventure)

This picture is of the early birds waiting outside of the Logan temple. Listed left to right: Katrina, Jack, Ami, LaRasha, Lucas, and Chris. The grounds were full of people and we got some good people watching in.
This is of my flower girl Katrina and me. She is an adorable girl who will grow up to be a looker :)
The incomplete Merket girls. If only we could have stolen the bride for a picture. However, she was busy as can be in the background.
This picture is of Cary (Chris' cousin) and Chris. It was fun to visit with him and have him at Larry's wedding.
The old crew minus Larry. From the stories I've heard these four guys were the craziest boys growing up. They had a sweater club, constantly went dumpster diving, and chopped down trees regularly. One of the funniest moments of this weekend was reading Corey's horrible card. I'm glad he tore out the overly offensive part. Listed from left to right: Alex, Corey, and Chris.
The cute couple with the Merket parents. Left to right: Cathy, Larry, Roxy, and Dan.
This is one of my favorite pictures from the wedding. It was pouring rain by the time we ended pictures but the wedding couple were in the happiest spirits and never let the rain get them down. I couldn't believe how calm and collected Roxy was. I enjoyed my wedding, but it started at 5 pm rather than 9 am. I truly look up to them for creating such a cute memorable wedding day for themselves and their family.
A close up of the happy couple in the rain.
This is the best picture I got from the reception. I think the awkward laughing was hilarious to watch. Nonetheless Larry got the garter and a lucky bachelor caught it. The reception was held at Roxy's grandmother's home and it was a gorgeous house. She was an artist and collected many beautiful pieces. The yard was filled with candles and glowing lanterns, and the reception ended with some dancing. Overall it was a very fun wedding.
1 comment:
WAHOO for such a fun post! Thanks for posting such fun pictures. I love that I have sisters-in-law! Let's play soon!
Post a Comment