
Alright, we have had some new developments to our current lifestyle... We will be moving to Idaho Falls on May 1st. Well let me give a few details. Chris will be moving up on April 22nd to start training employees at Cafe Rio. I will stay for my Praxis test on the 25th, work, and many finals before packing up the apartment and trying to transfer by crappy job. I have already put in my two weeks at Shopko... crazy exciting huh. We still don't have an apartment and we don't know what our exact plan will be for the fall semester (I have one semester before my student teaching). Maybe I'll live in Logan on the weekdays and Idaho Falls for the weekend... who knows. We are sad to leave Logan (surprisingly so) but are excited for a little change even if we are packing our stuff with no future apartment in view. Hopefully by this Wednesday we'll have something figured out.
1 comment:
good luck!
Post a Comment