While I was on vacation for spring break, I stumbled upon a fabulous TV show. Its called "RuPaul's Drag Race" and its very similar to "America's Next Top Model." The winner will be America's next superstar Drag Queen. This show is amazing because its an experience and life that I get to experience first hand on the TV... what more can you ask from your television. I have also learned a lot about the men involved. They are MEN who impersonate women... they aren't men who want to be women they just have a job. Their make up and costumes are masterpieces that deserve so much attention.
RuPaul is such a beautiful woman when in drag and a very prominent presence when he is in a tie and suit. In the show he is just like Tyra. The hair is giant and BLONDE and his make up is flawless. He makes a gorgeous woman.
Out of all the contestants I like Nina Flowers and Ongina the most. Nina brings such a punk style to the show that you really just stare at her beauty. Ongina is a unique character because she does not wear wigs but when in costume she also makes a very high fashion presence. The other contestants are all gorgeous but the middle girl Tammie (spelling) was very interesting. Nina Flowers is still in the running but sadly Ongina is gone.. I'll miss his personality and her presence.
No comments:
Post a Comment