iths, which included some great tools to get the tiny intricate patterns perfectly carved. I chose an ambitious design of a haunted house on a hill.
I think it turned out pretty well... although the middle building lost the door and window due to a poorly planned move by my thumb.
In other news, we even tried to bake sugar cookies and to decorate them with frosting. It was the most frustrating thing in the world and I wont be baking anytime in the near future. I had help from my lovely sister in law Ami and our creativity went beyond the mere cookies and we made the spirit of Halloween dance with frosting. Alright enough with the douchey language.... here are some pictures of the cookies and some decorations.
1 comment:
hahahaha nice cookies. douche. haha that is definitely something you would write on a cookie.
Post a Comment